As a commitment to the health of our patients and team members, we have implemented many NEW PROTOCOLS to ensure the safety and well-being of our dental family. We are all eager to get back to work to bring you the best dental care possible in a safe and healthy environment. We are proud to say that we have always exceeded OSHA guidelines with respect to infection control and the use of PPE and we are excited to add more measures to keep you, our team members and all of our families safe. The list below includes our updated protocols put into place.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment. Due to mask shortages, we are unable to supply a mask for you. No gloves will be permitted due to cross contamination.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked again when you are in the office.
- We will limit the number of patients and request no additional family members in the office. If necessary, for an additional family member we request they stay in their vehicle during their entire appointment time.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the office for team and patient use. Please use when you enter the office and as you feel needed.
- Temperature readings as part of our routine assessment of the patient prior to performing dental procedures.
- We will be taking temperatures and Covid-19 screening questions of all team members at the beginning of each work day. If a member of our team has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, they will be sent home.
- Cleaning and disinfecting public areas hourly (or after use) including door handles, chairs, countertops and pens.
- Having our patients rinse with 1% HYDROGEN PEROXIDE prior to treatment. Coronavirus is vulnerable to oxidation; this will help reduce the salivary load of oral microbes.
- We have installed Surgically Clean air filters to provide a safer environment.
This is in addition to the standard OSHA protocols we follow daily as well as guidelines recommended by the CDC, ADA, and IDPH.